As part of my effort to continually learn, I took
graduate classes at Columbia University.
Here was my planned progression through the MSCS degree. I ended up
transfering to Stanford University,
Certificate of Professional Achievement in Networking and Systems
[COMS W4118: Operating Systems](https://www.cs.columbia.edu/~nahum/w4118/) *(completed Spring 2008)*
- CSEE W4119: Computer Networks
- [COMS E6181: Advanced Internet Services](https://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/teaching/ais/)*(enrolled Fall 2009)*
CSOR W4231: Analysis of Algorithms *(completed Summer 2009)*
Master of Science in Computer Science (Network Systems)
Must take 4 of the following.
COMS W4118: Operating Systems *(completed Spring 2008)*
- COMS W4115: Programming Languages and
- COMS W4156: Advanced Software Engineering
CSOR W4231: Analysis of Algorithms *(completed Summer 2009)* COMS W4701: Artificial Intelligence *(not taking)* CSEE W4824: Computer Architecture *(not taking)*
- COMS W4119: Introduction to Computer Networks
4 courses. At least 2 must be 6000-level courses.